Posted on: 6th Feb 2023
We are hiring – Sales Administrator
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Line Manager: Director
Location: Hertford head office, Hertfordshire
Job Purpose: To manage contact with customers both new and existing, to promote Andusia and create warm leads to take further.
You will be working closely with our Directors making outbound calls/emails to businesses supporting the sales generation process. You will also manage our contact with customers by recording, scheduling, and organising contact with potential/existing customers via a CRM system.
Customer Contact strategy consists of four different types:
- Lead generation – identifying and making contact with businesses outside of our sphere of influence
- Lead cultivation – speaking to and keeping warm customers that we have a relationship with/but no current trading history
- Commercial offerings – working with operations to produce an initial commercial offering to potential customers
- Account management – regular contact with existing customers helping building relationships with decision makers.
You will have the ability to connect with others socially and in a business environment, along with experience of the following:
- B2B Sales Experience
- Administration Experience including proficiency in MS Excel
- Proactive, self-starter with a pro-active approach to self-learning.
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of passion for ‘doing the right thing’
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Ability to understand business environments and uncover business challenges.
- B2B experience
- Administration experience
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good IT skills – excel, word etc…
- Outgoing and enjoy building relationships
How to apply – send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org