UK RDF Producers
With our deep knowledge and expertise, we’re at the forefront of the Waste to Energy industry, working with leading WTE plants throughout Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Our partners incorporate a wide and diverse range of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants in countries including Germany, Holland, Norway and Sweden. Each has their own requirements for the delivery and presentation of RDF, as well as varying specifications for its composition depending on plant processing needs.
How we can help you:
- Competitive, fully collected service of baled and wrapped RDF in curtainsiders, containers or bespoke logistics, depending upon the destination
- Zero carbon solution – we only use back haul transport for all our exports (these vehicles would otherwise be returning empty)
- Delivering RDF to various plants in Germany, Holland and Scandinavia. We can even offer more than one outlet to keep collecting your RDF during maintenance and seasonality demands overseas.
- Contracted regular collections
- Flexibility of short or long term contract periods
- Pre-notifying authorities of upcoming shipments
- Full TFS application and implementation for the production site
- Putting in place Environment Agency financial guarantees
- Weekly invoicing and credit limits based on Credit Insurance
- Audit trail to R1 rated Waste to Energy (WTE) plant in Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Type of RDF:
- Plastic tied bales with a minimum of six layers of plastic wrap
- 1 tonne bales measuring approximately 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.0m
- CV to be typically 8 – 14 Mj/kg (although some plants can take a higher CV range)
- Fraction size to be typically 300 – 500mm.
Contact Sales on +44(0)1992 666257 or email
We’ve worked with Andusia for some time now. Steve and Stewart have a thorough understanding of the market place and are supported by a back office team that works efficiently to make each contract run extremely smoothly. They make what can be a complicated process flow seamlessly and operate a highly efficient business.
JBT Waste – UK
Andusia offer full collection, delivery and treatment of RDF. The individuals involved at the top are industry guys that I’ve worked with before – and trust.”
Cawleys – UK