Waste to Energy (WTE) Plants – Export
Quality as standard
We offer full end-to-end logistic solutions for exporting RDF to Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
All our UK RDF suppliers have to meet strict specifications to ensure the quality of RDF we deliver is consistently high. To do so, we regularly inspect sites and extract samples for bespoke testing and analysis.
Above all, we’ll work closely with you to deliver exactly what you need, exactly when you need it in the most competitive and effective way possible.
How we can help you:
- Reliable, high-quality RDF to meet your specification
- UK produced RDF that meets the highest standards
- Bespoke delivery methods of RDF to your bunker to minimise plant handling and involvement
- Multiple sources of RDF to allow continuity of supply
- Cost-effective delivery route solutions
- Zero carbon solution – we only use back haul transport for all our exports (these vehicles would otherwise be returning empty)
- Managing the Transfrontier Shipment documentation (TFS) and Environment Agency Financial Guarantee
- Pre-notifying authorities of upcoming shipments
- Excellent reputation for payment, with guarantees if necessary
- Currency hedge to mitigate risk of foreign exchange movement
- Contracted supply periods
- Existing supply routes to Germany, Holland, Sweden and Norway.
Contact Sales by email
Are you a UK plant? – See how we can help you
Andusia offer a good network, reliable and flexible service, fast payment and open communication. They say what they do and do what they say.
CHP plant – Northern Germany
Part of the package
The costs for our environmentally compliant collection of baled and wrapped RDF include all transport and shipping from the UK producer to the recovery plant, along with Transfrontier Shipment documents (TFS) and the Financial Guarantee for the Environment Agency.
No extra costs,