We’ve been here from the beginning… Andusia Recovered Fuels Limited was established in 2012 when the RDF export market was in its infancy.
Since then, we’ve become the UK’s largest independent exporter, offering a full and flexible supply chain solution for collecting and delivering RDF from UK producers (independent management-owned waste businesses) to the energy from waste plants in Europe.
Energy and heat generation by Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants is highly efficient and brings UK waste disposal higher up the waste hierarchy.
That’s why our Hertfordshire-based firm is now regarded as an RDF pioneer. For instance, we achieved a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016 – an industry sector first.
Since 2012, we’ve developed a strong supply base of UK waste management companies, alongside solid relationships with the largest and most respected CHP plants in Europe.
How we’ve grown
During our first year of trading (2012), we exported around 13,000 tonnes of RDF and were the UK’s 13th largest exporter.
By 2016, we’d become established as the UK’s largest independent exporter (number 1 to Norway and Sweden; and number 2 to Germany).
In 2018 we celebrated the collection of our 1 Millionth tonne of RDF.
In August 2022, we reported we have now exported just over 1.8 million tonnes of RDF and SRF in our 10 years in industry.
Policies & Statements
You can find all of our statements and policies here.
- Largest independent exporter (based on EA figures)
- Largest exporter to Norway in 2012‑2017
- Largest exporter to Sweden in 2013‑2015
- Largest exporter to Scandinavia 2013‑2014
- Number 10 in The Sunday Times Heathrow SME Export Track 100, 2016
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016
- Collected 1 Millionth tonne of RDF in 2018
- Celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Feb 2022
- Collected 1.8 million tonnes of RDF in August 2022
- Largest exporter to Germany 2022
- Collected 2 Millionth tonne of RDF in July 2023
- Celebrated 3 consecutive ‘Best Months’ in H1 2023
Welcome to the Andusia Customer Dashboard.
The customer dashboard has been designed to help you monitor your supplied tonnage. You’ll be able to see tonnage per load, tonnage per month and where your RDF waste has gone.
To access your secure live reports CLICK HERE
Andusia use Zoho Analytics to present customer reports, a third-party interactive online reporting service.
In order to access your Dashboard your will need to firstly set up a free Zoho account. For more information please contact email@example.com