Posted on: 15th Nov 2018
Andusia are recruiting!
Andusia are recruiting for a Logistics Manager.
Company & Purpose of Role
Founded in 2012, Andusia Recovered Fuels Limited has quickly become the market leader in the growing RDF market, exporting c 250,000 tonnes a year.
We have identified the need for a Logistics Manager to take responsibility in managing the logistics of the company. The purpose of the role is to manage the daily logistics and customer needs of the business. Communicating via telephone and email with both logistics suppliers and customers. Significant experience in customer services is essential.
- Managing a small team, prioritising its day to day activities to ensure that deadlines are achieved, and a high-quality customer focused service is available.
- Plan and schedule collections and deliveries to a yearly delivery plan – managing day to day and weekly issues
- Resolve reactive issues for suppliers, logistics, and delivery customers – for example port rejected load, delays in unloading, rescheduling etc.
- Managing customer and logistics queries, complaints and disputes resolute.
- Measure performance and report weekly on supplier’s performance
- Pricing new and existing supply routes
- Managing incoming enquiries and responding appropriately
Attributes and Experience required
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience in logistics in either freight forwarding or direct logistics management
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to converse with customers – to build relationships, to work with and managing expectations to deliver a service
- Proficient on MS office packages
- Experience in working in waste management an advantage
How to apply: If you are interested in applying for this role then please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com