Posted on: 8th Mar 2018
Would you like to work at Andusia?
Andusia are recruiting for a UK & European Business Manager.
Home based, with expected travel within the UK & Europe.
The position will report directly to the Andusia General Manager.
Company & Purpose of Role:
Founded in 2012, Andusia Recovered Fuels Limited has quickly become the market leader in the growing RDF market, exporting approximately 250,000 tonnes a year.
Owing to this rapid growth Andusia has identified the need for a UK & European Business Manager to help the growth of the company, enabling them to seek out new opportunities and further expansion.
The role will require engagement with both the end markets WTE (waste to energy) plants in the UK and Europe, and with waste producers (RDF suppliers) in the UK, to identify and secure opportunities to export waste as RDF (refuse derived fuel). The role will require the individual to sell the benefits of working with Andusia to both ends of this market. The role will require the individual to have a high degree of commercial acumen, to identify opportunities and to secure contracts.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop new relationships with WTE plants abroad with a view to supplying them with RDF
- Spot commercial opportunities and able to react quickly and in the company’s best interests
- Take full responsibility for sustainable business growth to overseas WTE plants
- Monitor and report competitor activity and WTE supply patterns
- Develop new relationships with RDF suppliers with a view to collecting their RDF
- Develop an ongoing business plan and procurement strategy with the General Manager
- Work with Andusia’s communications and marketing manager to promote Andusia through events, conferences, articles and social media
Attributes and Experience required:
- Track record of success in a related industry
- Have an appreciation for the need to be profitable and offer best value to customers
- Strong work ethic
- Commercial and entrepreneurial
- Strong people person
- Good listening skills
- An inquisitive enquirer
Day-to-day activities of the position:
- Contact WTE plants in Europe
- Contact waste companies in the UK
- Develop and deepen relationships with WTE in Europe
- Develop and deepen relationships with waste companies in the UK
- Sell, negotiate and secure contracts
- Work internally with Andusia to create valued propositions for its customers
- Represent Andusia at industry events and conferences
You can apply for the role by dropping us an email with a copy of your CV to; email@example.com